Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1564 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Manager - Internal Audit - CA (4-10 yrs)
Team Member- Internal Audit
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose : To assist the Head Audit Manager in planning & completing the audit calendar & other special assignments in time with quality observations & lead the team of executives
- Align auditee's and internal resources to facilitate execution as per Audit Plan.
- Develop areas wise timelines within overall engagement level budgets.
- Execute audits in line with testing plans/ checklist. Gather required data, check processes and documents and identify non-compliance with process and regulatory lapses therein.
- Evaluate the internal control over assigned areas of audit, to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and regulations. Identify any non-compliance for reporting as discussion points with auditee.
- Map business processes and conduct analysis to determine associated risks.
- Executing analytics/trend analysis by collating data from various sources for the consumption of the audit team.
- Investigate and perform root cause analysis on Risk Events.
- Ongoing monitoring and management of co-sourced firm.
- Adherence and enhancement of Internal Audit working standards (including document standards)
- Management and quality of the deliverables of co-sourced firms for the audit assignment
- Finalise draft audit observations along with assessment of risks involved and to provide inputs for incorporation in the draft audit report.
- Presentation and confirmation of the draft observation with auditee's line manager and assessing impact.
- Maintain adequate audit documentation for corroborating the observations
- Monitoring and timely follow-up on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Ongoing communication with the co-sourced firms on progress and quality of audits.
- Providing regular updates on status of audit progress.
People development :
- Attend planned trainings on timely basis.
- Maintain professional certification(s) and continue to develop and expand knowledge of the audit profession, information systems, regulatory issuances, industry, and Company products and information through self-study, research, and continuing education efforts.
- Effective and consistent use of infrastructure
- Post Graduate in any of the streams with 6 to 8 years experience in Audit/ Risk / or other related fields
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Functional Skills :
Core Competencies : Ability to grasp and assess various functions in spite of not having specialised knowledge of the same.
Analytical skills :
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to withstand pressure and stand firm .
- High standard of ethics and ability to stay neutral and unbiased
Role Competencies :
- Basic knowledge of risk-based mapping of processes.
- Ability to participate in interviewing auditee across any level of Management
- Good command over verbal and written English
- Expert knowledge of working tools ( MS Office)
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint.
- 4 to 7 / 8 to 10 years' experience in a large scale audit firm/ corporate with exposure either in Audit or in Sarbanes Oxley regulations with desirable professional qualifications.