Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:613 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Manager - Internal Audit - CA (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a given portfolio of clients and deliver high quality Internal audit and Risk based Audit services
- Conduct research on technical issues and to be able to present a point of view factoring the reporting requirements, client's business and associated risks
- Reviewing team's work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
- Overall responsibility of engagement delivery
- Manage project economics which includes budgeting, timely review of variance, timely billing and collection
- Build and maintain sustainable client relationships
- Hire,coach,train and develop team members on the job
- Assist in development of client proposals and marketing efforts
- Identify potential business opportunities and contribute in conversion
- Participate and contribute in various practice management related activities.
Required Candidate profile
- Chartered Accountant with around 3-5 years of experience in top reputed firms.
- Good communication skills & must be working in a client facing role.
- Working Knowledge in IFC, SOP, Process reviews.
- Risk-based Audits
- Control reviews & Improvement support.
- In depth knowledge of audit of corporate clients
- Working Knowledge on Industries like ITES, Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Working Knowledge in SAP, Oracle & other ERP mandatory.
- Good business acumen and global acumen
- Open minded, Practical and agile with change.
- Working Knowledge on Ind AS/IFRS.
- Having Team-handling experience and Manage the audits upto Finalization level.
- Perform Multi-task activity.