Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:229 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - Internal Audit - Business Process - Financial Services (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Internal Audit - Business Process
We are hiring a Manager - Internal Audit Business Process for our Financial Services client based at Bangalore location.
- Any Graduate with 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in Internal Audits Business process & Risk base Audits and experience in Big4 consulting firm is a must.
- Should have good experience end to end Audit in Investment banking and have managed global audits.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and on-shore stakeholders.
- Manage larger teams - motivate, counsel & develops team members.
- Should have proficient in the areas of Governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
- Business process controls testing for Internal Audits (IA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 302, 404 audits, revenue assurance audits etc. by applying the components of relevant frameworks (e.g., COSO, ERM, COBIT).
- Business process controls testing - covering processes i.e. Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Financial Statement Close, Equity, Inventory, Payroll & Human Resources, Investment and Treasury.
- Process compliance reviews targeting compliance to towards various laws and regulations
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manuals, Flow Chart and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Contract risk reviews including vendor compliance reviews and revenue audits, Operational, compliance & regulatory audits.
- Proficient technical knowledge of internal auditing standards issued by IIA, ICAI & ISACA.
- Regulatory, Compliance and Controls on GAAP, Auditing Standards and Accounting Standards.
- Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Access, Power point etc.) with demonstrated ability to coach young team members on the respective tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.