Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:6304 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Internal Audit - Big4 (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Leading delivery of client projects (Internal Audits, Enterprise Risk Management, Risk Assessments, Process Improvements, Controls Assessment, Sarbanes Oxley reviews, Process audits and design of Standard Operating Procedures)
- Supporting the firms go-to-market and responding to client opportunities
- Developing and fostering a team of reportees
- Ability to effectively manage client interactions and sensitive handling of client relationships
- Guiding team members, performing quality reviews and ensuring highest quality deliverables to the client.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A keen desire to build upon client base and projects portfolio
- A good networker with ability to connect with all levels of Management (including CXO group)
- Must have proven experience in leading engagements for a Big 4 / leading consulting organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.