Manager - Internal Audit - BFS (2-5 yrs)
Mandatory Skillset Requirement: 2-3 years of experience in Internal Audit, IFC, SOX, Network, Revenue Assurance, or Mobile Money
Base location: Gurgaon
Expected Salary: As per industry standards
- Perform internal audit, IFC & SOX assignments for various clients (Primarily in Telecom Sector).
- Reviewing clients' existing regulatory compliance framework and helping them in setting up a revamped & comprehensive compliance environment.
- Execution of client engagement related to Internal Financial Control, process risk, process compliance and reviews, Standard Operating procedures manuals & Enterprise risk Management.
- Involve in risk evaluations and reviewing design and program development plans across various functional domains of the organization.
- Exhibits understanding of business processes - risks and controls & application of relevant methodologies to be used
- Understand business & industry issues/trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable the preparation of recommendations.
- Contribute to project planning and ensuring that products/deliverables meet project requirements and work plan
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Extensive project management experience
- Understanding of the Telecom Sector, with knowledge on Telco network layout and IT applications and modules employed
- Knowledge working with project management and dashboarding tools
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy
- Ability to conceptualize & create dashboards and reports for internal & external stakeholders
- Understanding of Data analytics & MIS