National Payments Corporation of India - Manager - Internal Audit (5-8 yrs)
Position - Manager, Internal Audit
Experience - 5 to 8 years
Location - Mumbai (BKC)
- The Audit team in NPCI actively works with the audit system, as per Audit Policy framed for the organization.
- The team monitors all the audit activities in the areas of internal audit, Management audit, systems audit and compliance audit etc. and coordinate with the appointed auditors to identify and rectify Internal processes.
- It is a highly sensitive department within the organization and provides an opportunity for significant career growth for the successful candidate in the audit area. We are seeking someone who can conduct audits, interact and coordinate with the auditors and perform his/her duties effectively in this area. This position will report to lead Internal Audit.
- Accountable for the identification and reporting on all significant control weaknesses, through the application of a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, processes, controls and decision making
- Ensures the audit scope is focused on the relevant area(s) of the business
- Review the draft report, provide feedback on the quality of the report, draft findings and additional areas to be analysed.
- Agree/recommend grading of the audited process
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of NPCI records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the NPCIs internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors. Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Undertake special projects, ad-hoc audits, project reviews, fraud investigations or similar on request of the management
- Engage with business to proactively provide advisory and guidance on risks and controls for new projects, programs and initiatives.
- Holds the business accountable for the resolution of high and medium priority actions. Interacts with senior management to ensure commitment on a timely basis.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong audit and analytic skills along with MS Excel, Word, and Power Point skills, accounting Packages
- Ability to understand the operational process of various divisions to achieve the effectiveness in the audit activity.
- Identify best practice and ensure it is shared with the wider Audit Community and Business.
- Deliver insights (early warnings and lessons learned from audits and business reviews) into the business and across the audit team including outsourced audit agencies
CTC - As per industry standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.