Partner at ASJA & Associates
Views:786 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Internal Audit (1-6 yrs)
Looking for Internal audit Manager having good Internal Audit, SOX, COSO experience to support for US based client. Candidate should have excellent communication skills. Should be CA or MBA. CIA/ CISA/CFE qualified preferred.
Job Description :
- Plans and performs process audits to identify process weaknesses, inefficiencies and operational issues. Recommends related corrective actions to improve efficiency and drive compliance
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in stablished/required timeline & establish risk-based audit programs
- Supervises minimum 2-3 Internal audit assignments simultaneously
- Able to manage complex assignments
- Complete the work with or without delegation
- Review the suitability of internal control design & compliance with policies and procedures.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Present findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.