Talent Acquisition at WEN
Views:141 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Instructional Design (5-8 yrs)
- Engage/collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and SMEs needed to identify business needs, performance goals and gaps and conduct content analysis.
- Conduct task analysis research to identify the specific knowledge, skills, behaviors needed to achieve desired performance levels (e.g., focus groups, observation).
- Develop project plans for design/development of identified solutions (e.g., in scope/out of scope elements, timeframes, resources, roles/responsibilities, priorities, cost estimates, feasibility analyses, risks/assumptions).
- Apply principles of adult learning and training best practices to create effective and innovative training design solutions.
- Develop appropriate learning activities based on training designs and learning objectives.
- Leverage/modify existing training solutions to meet current needs (e.g., updates, revisions, repurposing for new audiences.
- Conduct training pilots to identify specific issues that needed to be addressed prior to delivery (e.g., timing, media, content gaps, audience engagement, assessment issues, training guides/materials)