Manager - Instock Management - FMCG (8-14 yrs)
Your Responsibilities :
- Complete understanding of end-to-end supply chain and complex modelling of workflows for Category
- Provide specific cost reduction and waste removal opportunities within and across categories and external support teams
- Identify and articulate the strategic importance of metrics as a basis for managing tradeoffs, improving the customer experience and making decisions with internal and external stakeholders
- To create long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes
- Identify opportunities to enhance relationships with the key or strategic vendors
- Will be in involved in Negotiation of operational changes with vendors in partnership with Vendor Manager to drive supply chain improvements
- Work closely with vendor leadership and/or operations senior leaders on strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply chain
- Deliver maximum product availability in the category ensuing healthy inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up
- Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve the efficiency of our inventory position
- Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making and problem-solving
- Manager, Instock Managers are responsible for attracting talent and making the right hiring decision, setting goals and resource planning for the team
- Create mechanisms to help onboard new talent to the organization by continuously building a network of talent inside and outside of the company.
- Effectively coach and give feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and support career development
- Set and balance goals across the team to optimize performance against department goals and employee development
TOTAL 8 - 14 Years
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modelling, problem-solving, and communicating recommendations
- 2+ years of team handling experience
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of flexibility and commitment
- Proven influencing abilities.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
- Experience with improvement techniques such as SAP etc.