Manager - Insights & Analytics - EduTech (6-10 yrs)
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Analyst to join the newly established venture. The Insights & Analytics manager will work closely with the senior leadership team to inform the design, development and delivery of a cutting-edge careers advancement platform thorough evidence and data driven insights. Reporting into the Head of Product, you will be taking lead responsibility for all data and insights requirements for the business working across the wider Product, Content, Learning and Platform development teams. You will be responsible for the on-time delivery of intelligence and analysis reports to establish an evidence-driven approach to managing and developing the business. As such you will work closely with the CEO to oversee and operationalise our data dashboards/performance metrics/KPIs and so forth for the successful testing, launch and sustainability of the venture. The business is embarking on developing an ambitious 'data lake' owned by the engineering and data science teams but which the Insights Manager will effectively deploy for strategic decision making/product development and business advancement goals of the company.
This role will develop as the new venture takes shape and therefore its specification will be reviewed regularly and modified, if required, in accordance with the needs of the future business requirements. It is highly desirable if you come from the Ed-Tech/SaaS industry and possess a strong pedigree of Tier-I education and professional background.
This role will develop and bring in very exciting personal, professional growth opportunities as the new global venture and products takes shape and makes its impact in the world.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
As an Insights & Analytics manager, you will champion a data and evidence driven approach, working closely with the CEO offices, to future proof the company's competitive positioning and product advancement
- You will own and contribute to studies that measure companies end to end experience. You will drive studies across multiple product lines (Career, Content, Social, Learning etc).
- Determine reporting requirements for business, with focus on the reporting requirements needed to support senior management decision making across the firm with a focus on data-based dashboards.
- Understanding multiple data sources and putting together practical and viable data model for the analytics reports being prepared
- Proven commercial database searching capabilities (e.g. Thomson, Bloomberg, Factiva, Gartner, etc.).
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units and product to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights.
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relations with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap, and to collaborate on studies and actions to improve our customer experience.
- Acting as a functional subject matter expert for partnering to troubleshooting data issues, redesign processes and develop reports
- Developed a clear understanding of the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the product/strategic initiative and leverage it to identify and act upon existing Gaps and Opportunities
- Hands-on experience of A/B testing, Significance testing, Web Analytics and Statistical Learning
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A degree/Masters or equivalent experience of working in a data, engineering, or an analytic environment.
- Demonstrate skills in Salesforce, SQL server reporting services, Power-BI or equivalent.
- Highly numerate with advanced analytical skills & ability to prepare reports and presentations to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of advanced analytics around customer insight, sales forecasting, customer segmentation or similar
- Strong, credible and clear communicator with an ability to work across functions & geographies through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple, visual and intuitive communications.
- Work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Relevant research and analysis experience of working either in a SaaS/EdTech setting, business analytics or market research agency.
- Experience with multiple research methods (e.g., databases, business intelligence/ analytics software, surveys, focus groups)
- Experience in conducting data analyses that establish and document a business case; strength in using data and analytic information to build a persuasive business case
- Fluent in managing and analysing quantitative data, preferably with large data sets; Ability to distil information and make recommendations for future action
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project/program requirements.
- Outstanding attention to detail; exceptional problem-solving skills
- Increasing experimentation velocity: addressing customer pain points around experiment development to help customers run more A/B tests every month and manage their efforts as they scale up.
- Curious mind, self-starter, team player, accept responsibility and become independent in their scope of work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.