Manager - Inside Sales - International Market - EdTech Startup (2-7 yrs)
- Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
- Our client is a digital learning platform designed to empower working professionals to develop competencies to accelerate their career progression. They have delivered programs for 2 million learning hours in partnership with leading business schools.
- As Manager Inside Sales - International, you will manage a team of Inside sales executives and ensure growth in their productivity and the company's revenues.
What you will do:
- Managing and owning the business goals for inside sales for the team
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts;
- Capturing all conversations with prospects in the CRM tool for further analysis and reporting
- Setting and tracking sales targets for your team
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
- Being part of the planning process, helping shape the strategies and tactics for inside sales, then implementing them to deliver on business goals
- Reporting on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Ensuring sales, finance and legal policies and procedures and targets are met
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience of sales
- Must have experience in selling to International Audience
- Experience in Solution / Consultative Sales,Telesales / Inside Sales
- Should have handled Hi volume transactions,
- Should have handled outbound telesales team of at least 3 people or more.
- Should have generated at least 30 to 70 lacs revenue a month
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent People management and interpersonal skills