Business Head at AXO Recruitment and Staffing Services
Views:758 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Inhouse Legal Counsel - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
Manager Inhouse Legal Counsel
Position: Manager - Inhouse Legal Counsel
Qualification: B.A. LL.B. or B.L.
Work Experience: 3 to 6 years' experience. Preferably, experienced in FMCG & exposure to corporate legal house.
1. Drafting, reviewing, vetting, negotiating and solidifying agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights are protected.
2. Monitoring of lawsuits and administrative procedures.
3. Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business operations.
4. Risk mitigation by taking adequate insurances.
5. Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
6. Support to the user department and monitoring legal and other regulatory compliances across the organisation.
7. Managing and protecting the company's immovable properties and IPs.
8. Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, Legal Metrology.
9. Monitoring corporate governance matters, including board meetings, shareholder agreements, and compliance with statutory requirements.
10. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and files.
11. Liaison with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority, consultants etc.)
12. Formulate SOPs for various legal operations.
13. Give accurate and timely counsel to user departments on various legal topics.
14. Advising business on day-to-day legal issues.
15. Circulate Legal updates.
16. Conducting legal research and analysis.
17. To coordinate and work with Legal Head and assist global corporate Legal function as may be required.
Personal Qualities & Traits:
- Excellent communication skill (Oral & Verbal).
- Proficiency in English, Kannada, and Hindi languages.
- Good command in MS Office.
- Good team player, assertive & detail oriented.
- Adaptable to Travel.