IT Recruiter at people impact
Views:225 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Infrastructure & Security - IT (10-12 yrs)
Our client currently looking for an operations manager for infrastructure and security operations to transform and optimize the delivery of our client On-Demand and On-Premises solutions, to allow our company to securely scale. The Infrastructure & Security Manager provides exceptional leadership to the Systems Operations team to ensure delivery of world-class infrastructure in compliance with ISO27001 objectives, defined by company leadership.
- This position ensures the security, stability, and functionality of network and server systems technology and company applications while also planning, coordinating and supervising the activities of the systems operations team.
- This position will be responsible for managing team projects, initiatives, and tickets resolving customer technology problems in addition to their supervisory responsibilities to ensure our commitments to ISO27001.
- This role monitors call ticket queue daily, sets work priorities, manages workloads, conducts personnel reviews, and assures timely response on tickets and system recoveries. This position interfaces with other support leadership and business liaisons to assure quality technical support and solutions.
- Design and comply with applicable ISO27001 and NIST CSF standards;
- Monitor and protect against IT security threats with regular and effective oversight, testing, awareness building and employee training;
- Help develop a company-wide cultural mentality regarding the importance of information security;
- Prepare reports on IT security issues, testing, threats and incidences on a regular basis;
- Perform information security risk assessments;
- Identify and track the resolution of security incidences and vulnerabilities;
- Develop communication plans in advance of incidents to ensure a prompt and strategic response to both internal and external personnel;
- Ensure that adequate physical security controls exist to protect sensitive data and information systems. Responsibilities include asset, building, and network protection;
- Participate in the development, implementation, and ongoing compliance monitoring of all trading partner and business associate agreements, to ensure all security concerns, requirements, and responsibilities are addressed;
- Prioritize and manage team workload and assignments including projects, initiatives and enterprise hardware/software implementations.
- Support enterprise applications, servers and network related issues following established policies, processes and procedures.
- Prioritize and plan required activities to ensure deliverables are met. Work with the business to resolve requirement questions.
- Mentor team members and help remove any roadblocks. Facilitate team training opportunities. Provide input to Management on performance of individual team members.
- Focuses on incident, request and change management, ensuring that specific Service Level Agreements are met, and assists with queue management by reviewing tickets (Incident, Service Requests, Tasks), ensuring they have the appropriate focus and effort.
- Ensures equipment is running, stable and maintain established up-time and that the team has the tools needed to successfully perform their core work functions.
- Provide established on-call technical support using a rotational schedule.
- Ensure the stable operation of desktop computers (Windows and Apple OS), accessories and peripherals following established guidelines and best practices.
- Works cohesively with fellow team members, management, escalation points, and vendors to ensure the right solutions are implemented and sustained.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information security policies and practices. Monitors systems and alarms, troubleshoots, and escalates where appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect.always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in a computer field.
- Ten years or more IT operations experience and management. Ten years or more of experience leading technology projects in a high uptime, telecom, call center and/or Software-as-a-Service environment;
- CISSP or CISM qualifications
- Track record of ISO27001 program implementation, certification and maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux server environments
- Ability to maintain composure and sound judgment in high-pressure environments
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.