Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2617 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Manager - Infrastructure Advisory - Ports/Urban (3-8 yrs)
- Project-manage assignment modules or complete assignments (depending on size and complexity) in terms of all aspects i.e. assignment quality, timelines, profitability of execution, client satisfaction/relationship, billing and collection, debtor management, assignment related compliances and team morale.
- Use domain strengths to generate business by developing client relationships, identify / generate leads, make effective pitches, write effective proposals, etc. in his/her area of domain strength.
- Act as depository of skills/knowledge and share knowledge and develop execution capacity in the identified domain area(s) to ensure that business stays current on market insights and has capability to scale up execution in the identified domain area(s) (this will entail nurturing talent and mentoring other team members)
- Should be open to work on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Act as reviewer of the deliverables executed by other teams to ensure an independent quality check of the deliverables.
- Should be open to work on assignments across locations in India and abroad. This would imply a willingness to travel and be stationed at client site depending on the requirements of the assignment.
- Undertake / Support in outreach activities by writing articles, speaking at conferences, in-house research and participating in business development meetings. Stay alert to changing customer needs and give feedback for business development in terms of identification of new concepts / products / tools / services relevant to the market and support development of new specific offerings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.