Consulting Head at Human Frames
Views:398 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Information Technology/Digital - Retail (10-15 yrs)
Please note that this role is only for those who have experience in Retail focused on developing IT applications and implementing them for the Retail and Digital transformation. Retail experience especially with POS and ecommerce IT applications are a must. Others are requested not to apply to this role as it consumes and wastes huge amount of time. We are open only to consider candidates from any retail format including EBOs, Large formats, F&B retail where IT applications and infrastructure is managed along with digitisation.
Main Objective :
- The incumbent will be responsible to provide Technology solutions to meet changing business requirements. Will be responsible to drive development and implementation of IT Applications and IT Infrastructure catering to the needs of key stake holders
Core Deliverables :
- Lead and manage various automation projects to improve business and process efficiency.
- Partner with the Business Stakeholders to develop and deliver projects related to various applications like POS, ERP, Sales systems, Mobile Apps, System Integration, consumer facing technologies and other related projects
- Responsible to regular support of IT systems within SLAs as agreed with business
- Well versed with new age technologies e.g. RPA, IoT, Data Analytics, Cloud
- Strong IT Project Management with strong documentation to ensure delivery in accordance with project goals, time and cost.
- Regular review of upkeep and improvement of IT systems
Other Deliverables :
- Responsible for maintaining IT Infrastructure & Security both for on-premise and cloud
- Manage IT Audits / SOX audits
- Compliance with Local & Global policies.
- To manage relationships & negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services.
- IT Budget Management
Team Management :
- Manage and develop the Information Technology team
- Set objectives, conduct appraisals and supported to continually improve their performance and results.
MBA or PG Diploma in Information Technology/ B.Tech. in Information Technology
- 12-15 years of experience in Leading IT development projects & managing IT Applications.
- Excellent understanding of business processes
- Strong Technical skills
- Hands-on Experience of POS, Dotnet, Databases, ERP(SAP or Oracle)
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong Stakeholder, Team & Vendor management skills. Must be able to influence
- Innovative mindset and stays upto date on internal and external world
- Strong Multi-Tasking skills
- Can own and drive projects end-to-end
- Can manage stress and motivate team to work under tight timelines
- Exposure to mobile app & consumer facing technologies
Well versed with New Age technologies