Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cloud Cover Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:208 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Information Technology (5-12 yrs)
IT Manager - Work from Office - Pune
- Managing user directories
- Managing Computer Systems
- Manage network infrastructure
- Managing IP Telephony Systems
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Perform regular check to update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Support teams in developing, operating and supporting projects to meet Regulatory, Customer and internal security and compliance requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Experience supporting Role Based Access controls to address separation of duties and principle of least privileges (Gsuite, github, AD, slack, etc)
- Support Trusted Endpoints with tools such as Full Disk Encryption, Filevault, JAMF administration etc., in Mac and Windows.
- Troubleshoot general Mac OSX Issues.
- Troubleshoot Printer, Scanner and other peripheral issues.
- Troubleshoot System Performance and security issues on Apple & Windows Laptops and Desktops
- Troubleshoot Operating system updates and configuration modification.