Founder at Mithra HR Consulting
Views:507 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Information Security - IT (7-10 yrs)
Our MNC Client was founded in 2010 and is an investment technology lab headquartered out of Singapore, with an office in Mumbai since 3-4 years.
Currently Remote/WFH, however this position is based out of Kandivali, Mumbai. Mumbai candidates or those willing to relocate once the Covid situation is under control / things are back to normal, only need apply, please.
Experience: 7 to 10 years
1. Subject matter expert: SME for all Security matters in the organization.
2. Security operations: Define and implement Security policies and procedures and have a proactive approach towards Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and timely threat response system
3. Data loss and fraud prevention: Making sure internal staff doesn't misuse or steal data and Ensure that Valuefy's Applications and underlying infrastructure are adequately protected from external threats
4. Security architecture: Planning, buying, and rolling out security hardware and software, and making sure Applications, infrastructure, network infrastructure and cloud environment are designed and implemented with best security practices in mind
5. Identity and access management: Ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems
6. Program management: Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks - regular system patches, for instance
7. Investigations and forensics: Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible if they're internal, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis
8. Standards and Certifications: Lead the organisation towards excellence by implementation and different standards and Certifications
Quality Management ISO 9001:2015
Information Security Management Systems: ISO/IEC 27001
Risk Management: ISO 31000: 2018
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. Proven working experience as Information Security Officer or Information security Manager. Relevant Experience between 7 to 10 years.
2. System, Process, compliance oriented and results driven
3. Handson Knowledge and Demonstrable experience of managing Enterprise-wide IT Security for Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud, Network.
4. In-depth knowledge of Information security, Cyber security and its best practices
5. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
6. Handson knowledge of different Information security frameworks, standards and Certifications and driving its implementation in organisation
7. Professional security management certification.