Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:299 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Information Security - BFS (6-12 yrs)
- Provide independent, objective assessment to evaluate whether a client's management systems comply with ISO Standards. While on audits; assess client controls, identify control weaknesses and areas for process improvements.
- Provide detailed assessment reports following each client audit.
- Report all audit findings to the client's management team and ensure that corrective action plans are implemented accordingly.
- Follow up on client's technical requests in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for diary management and administration duties associated with the role.
Essential Experience/Skills :
- Ability to translate security concerns into a business context and articulate to executives, while weighing business needs against security concerns in the decision-making process. Attend customer Audits, Explain Perfios network security posture (both Corporate IT and Business IT) to Auditors.
- Review RFP's and respond to every requirement based on Perfios solution capabilities and fitment to project requirements.
- Ensure Audits are cleared from the regulation's perspective.
- Try to lower the levels of Non-Compliance identified by the Customers by working with internal teams
.- Ensure the highest levels of compliance are achieved with the current technology that is implemented (focus on Lowest cost of compliance)
- Work with internal teams to ensure compliance to ISMS frameworks and Regulations applicable for Perfios are met in a timely manner.
- Establish a governance process and drive compliance programs. Help standardize compliance templates by influencing customers auditors.
- Identify possibilities of automating audits.
- Responsible for assessing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT security and IT risk across the enterprise.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios.
- Responsible to ensure that all applications are functional and secure (IT security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Network Security and Information Security)- Ensure Perfios Fintech solution application Security and application hosting infrastructure security is being taken care of with utmost priority and build a process around it
- Evaluates the organization to ensure compliance with standards and relevance with industry security norms
- Research, analyze and identify potential vulnerabilities and security deficiencies in the company's information systems.
- Monitors performance of risk remediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation and reports on findings.
- Plan and Prepare our network for periodic Audits by customers and regulatory bodies and ensure compliance to guidelines
- Analyze results, deploy remediation for security audits and penetration testing, working with internal TechOps stakeholders and Cybersecurity.
Additional Requirements : Excellent communication skills. Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent customer service skills & client management. Ability to deal with confrontation in a calm manner. A flexible approach & ability to have a global mindset is a must
Location - Bangalore Marathahalli