Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3158 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager - Indirect Taxation - CA - Manufacturing (3-4 yrs)
Manager - Indirect Taxation
CA's of 2014 or 2015 batch (1st attempt) having min. 3 years experience in preferably in Manufacturing.
- Should have experience in handling indirect taxation matters.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting, Internal Controls and Indian GAAP
- Knowledge of commercial laws and their application.
- Strong focus on tax planning and compliance
- Experience of representing before Tax Authorities.
- Trained with Big 4 Accounting firms
- Strong focus on financial discipline
- Centralized Handling of Indirect Taxation particularly Goods & service Tax (GST) and Excise, Customs & Service Tax.
- Proper Classification of goods and correct payment of GST
- Deciding the applicability of GST
- Laying down process for availment of input tax credits and ensuring smooth availment of tax credits by the Company
- Ensure maintenance of detailed and up-to-date records and timely response for GST Audits/queries, EA Audits, letters from department.
- Conduct periodical compliance audits at various units of the Company so as to provide assurance to the Company.
- Ensure smooth compliance with GST
- Timely response to the show cause notices received by the Company under Excise, Customs & service tax and under GST.
- Draft necessary representations to Tax Authorities including appeals under Excise, Customs and Service Tax
- Provide expertise for tax planning as well as tax compliance with a view to optimize tax benefits
- Provide advisory on foreign trade policy and foreign trade agreement
- Examine any changes in Acts and Tax laws and update the business on the changes
- Vetting of legal agreements:
- Support to Indirect Function of the Company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.