Associate Recruitment Consultant at Techsist
Views:171 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Indirect Taxation - CA (4-8 yrs)
Indirect Taxation - Manager - Bangalore
We are hiring for One of the Big4 for Indirect Taxation for Bangalore location.
Experience: 4 to 8 Years. (Post CA qualification)
NP: Immediate to 30 Days.
- Develop and Implement accounts strategy for IDT offerings targeted at clients within identified industry segments and market segments
- Develop and sell new solutions (managed services, distinct technology solutions etc.) for the IDT practice as part of the GTM initiative
- Enhance internal and external awareness of IDT services (branding) and support development of proposals/presentations etc as required
- Build strong relationships across all Service Lines and with the BD team to help surface new client opportunities and drive sales
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of sales opportunities, pipeline and wins
- Identify opportunities for other services and support in cross-sell for Tax, CoSec & other services
- Understanding of client issues-Ability to discuss basic technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client. Develops rapport with the lower levels of client management; responds in a timely manner, displays commitment to outstanding client service.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements
- Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under the Central Excise Act & Rules framed thereunder, Customs Act & Rules thereunder, Cenvat Credit Rules, Service Tax Statute,
- Provisions pertaining to VAT, issues relating to Classification and Valuation of Goods under Central Excise and Customs, Issues pertaining to Excise Rules, Modvat/Cenvat Credit Rules and Cenvat Accounting, Indirect Tax Compliances including VAT, Service Tax, STPI (b). Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Awareness of services that the practice provides-Builds internal networks to develop understanding of service line offerings and bring potential opportunities to the attention of the team.
- Networking & Identification of opportunities-Begins to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager. Networks internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.
- Effective implementation and review of work programs. Updates the manager proactively on various work related issues.
- Coordinate with the Manager/Senior Executive the planning and management of assignments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.