Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:1021 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Indirect Taxation - CA (2-8 yrs)
Manager - Indirect Taxation
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Audits of Multi-national Corporates
- GST Technical Research
- Drafting of Opinions and Advisories notes/ mails under GST
- Drafting and filing of Appeal under GST
- Appearing on Hearings with GST Appellate Authority
- Replies to Show Cause Notices and Intimations under GST
- Drafting of Newsletters, Compliance Calendars under GST
- Analyzing the updates coming from time to time under GST
- Drafting of various Articles and Synopsis under GST
- Filing and Processing of Refunds under GST
- Interacting with Department/ Authorities for disputed tax demands
- Analysis and Interpretation of Case laws under GST
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for webinars/ seminars arranged time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant having knowledge of Audit & GST.
- Freshers are also welcome.
Perks and Benefits :
- Our Organization is a professionally managed firm where you will be get the opportunity to work in multi-national companies along with achieving a great work -life balance.
- The perks and benefits are as per Industry norms.