Manager - Indirect Tax - Big4 - CA (5-10 yrs)
Indirect Tax opening for Manager - Big4 - CA
Urgent opening in Indirect Tax profile in Big4!
- Need candidates who mandatorily have good knowledge and work exposure in Customs & Foreign Trade Policy along with GST.
Job responsibilities :
- Responsible for building and developing the indirect tax practice
- Identify the new clients (independently or with the help of seniors or other teams).
- Identifying the new opportunities with the existing clients (in view of the new developments in the field of Indirect taxes or developments at client's end)
- Understand the client's requirements and seek the relevant facts to identify the solution and service offering
- Design and plan the service offerings for client that can meet his requirement, outline the detailed scope of work and scope limitations, discuss the commercials with the Partner
- Effective communication of service offerings / proposal to the client and ensuring to convert the lead into an assignment
- Ensuring appropriate risk processes are completed before initiating the assignment / project as per Risk guidelines and all the necessary approvals are obtained
- Plan and management the execution of the assignment with right resources; ensuring the quality of deliverables and meeting the timelines set
- Provide expert advise to clients on Indirect tax law and regulations with industry insights (if possible) and practical approach
- Attempt to provide the value addition while undertaking the assignment; developing innovative solutions for clients
- Managing pan India compliance and advisory services
- Representing clients before the tax authorities / appellate authorities in relation to audits / assessments / litigation matters
- Provide guidance and coach the team members while executing the assignment / project
- Coaching / mentor the team members on various concepts of Indirect tax; ensure on-the job learning
- Ensure nominating the team members for the training (initiatives taken at firm level); ensure attendance of the team members for the regular internal and external training
- Understanding the career aspirations of team members and discuss the path towards achieving the same
- Manage team developments and performance
- Encourage innovation / best practices in team
- Provide regular feedback to team members on their performance
- Putting conscious efforts towards networking within the same service line and with other service lines
- Understand various services offered by different service lines in the organization
- Cross selling and generating new clients for the firm
Contact : 022- 40960155
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.