HR at Swift Global Placements
Views:3946 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:298
Manager - Indirect Purchase/Revenue - Plant (6-15 yrs)
- The purpose for this position is planning the sourcing of all capital items, spares, consumables and IT procurement from all plants as per PR request through team along with MIS, Policy formations, Co-ordination with all stake-holders departments.
- Float enquiries based upon the PRs generated in the system through team.
- Prepare Comparative statements based upon the offers received through team & rate finalization according to necessary data up to a limit and further in guidance of hierarchy.
- Ensure material delivery on schedule through proper follow-up & coordination Negotiation with vendors. Ensuring timely delivery of items through team.
- To intervene in case of any vendor issues viz rejection / payment etc.
- Identify & develop new vendors for improved effectiveness of cost/quality/delivery through team.
- Co-ordinate with plant personnel to resolve the issue in PO, supplies etc.
- Prepare regular MIS reports for control purposes, Proper documentation in auditable condition.
- Ensure strict implementation of policy/ procedural guidelines.
- To work jointly with vendor, technical in case of new vendor / material development
- Daily, Monthly and Quarterly report downloads of pending PR. P.O, Saving, timelines, Delivery, Payment.
- ARC, AMC, other contracts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.