Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:878 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Manager - INDAS Implimentation - Financial Services - CA (6-10 yrs)
A varied role for a CA with experience in INDAS Implementation from IGAAP aspirants. It involves assisting implementation partner for smooth transition to Ind AS 117 and Ind AS 116.along with actual vs budget variance. If you think that this is suitable opportunity for you, please read on.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Responsible for managing adequate provisions in the books of account as per the current accounting principles and standards
- Ind AS conversion and Implementation
- Management of audits - statutory and internal
- Internal, Management and Statutory reporting
- Internal Controls Framework (ICF)
- Support preparation of quarterly / annual financial statements
- System Maintenance, testing, new development, etc
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- A qualified CA with at least 5-6-year experience in similar field.
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Uses initiative and readily questions.
- Good time management skills.
WHATS IN FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.