Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:75 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Incentive Compensation - Sales Team (7-16 yrs)
Shift : Night Shift/US shift
Required skills & Experience:
- 7+ years' related compensation experience of which 3+ years direct management experience, with a focus on operational management of sales and incentive compensation processes
- Strong understanding of sales compensation operations methodologies and processes with experience administering incentive plans
- Can-do attitude with attention to detail and oriented to precision, accuracy, continuous learning, and development
- Demonstrated experience developing effective partnerships with stakeholders
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Advance Formulas & Functions, data modeling expertise
- Experience with sales compensation software tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must
- Strong independent work ethic, self-starter, must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of ERP accounting systems is required, Oracle is preferred
- Strong understanding of sales compensation operations methodologies and processes with experience administering complex Incentive Plans
Roles & responsibility:
- Supports the successful administration of global sales compensation programs, including defining and documenting sales compensation mechanics, SPIFFs and policies and collect and validate relevant data to ensure commissions are calculated and paid timely and accurately.
- Develops process efficiencies to support semi-automation efforts while we transition to full scale end to end automation
- Partners closely with a wide range of internal and external partner to drive requirements, identify processes and implement improvements and projects, communicate plans and timelines across the organization and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assists in developing, creating and presenting compensation training content and communications
- Conducts benchmarking, identify and assess industry best practices, analyze cost and impact analysis of alternative incentive compensation design elements
- Prepares and presents monthly and quarterly presentations on performance metrics and plan effectiveness, including total incentives paid, attainment as a percentage of targets etc.
- Assists with ad hoc commission and incentive data gathering, reporting, analysis and other projects as needed
- Responsible for incentive contest development, data modeling and processing, management of all field inquiries, recognition program administration and participating in department projects throughout the year as needed.
- Conducts monthly processing validations to ensure accuracy of data, appropriate incentives, attainability of goals, and evaluates performance against established plans.
- Oversees the implementation, communication, and maintenance of all processes and policies for Sales and Agent incentive programs to ensure effective utilization and regulatory compliance
- Provide effective feedback and coaching to all team members. Recognize and reward exceptional performance. Take appropriate actions when team or team members are not meeting their goals
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.