Recruiter at Black Turtle India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:225 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Implementation & Technology Consulting - Financial Services Sector (12-18 yrs)
- Is looking for inspired, result oriented and quality focused professional with strong consulting, implementation and technical skills to provide consulting services and execute on various Financial and Banking systems implementation and Digital Transformation projects for our Financial Services clients across the MENA region, and to grow Financial Systems and Services Implementation capabilities in Technology Transformation team under Technology Consulting practice.
- The candidate must be able to represent to showcase the firm's strong capability and extensive experience in Traditional (Core) and Digital Product, Platform and Solutions implementation independently and as part of Digital Transformation Strategy in Financial Services sector.
- The candidate may need to contribute and involve in Go-To-Market activities including sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral presentations to clients and negotiations
- The candidate will be expected to effectively leverage the global capabilities and resources of, its alliance partners, FS and Digital technology and digital service providers, vendors and provide best-in-class consulting services on system design, build, implementation and support, solving complex business problems and enable digital transformation journey of the client.
- Provide advice on Solutioning and Services implementation decisions to Financial Services Client's executive leadership and senior management of their Business and IT streams. Financial Services (FS) will include but not limited to Traditional (Core) and Digital Banking, Wealth and Asset Management, Insurance, Card and Payments, Trading and Capital Markets
- Build and develop the FS Solutions implementation capability through pro-active engagement with practice teams, partners and clients.
- Execute multiple solutions implementation and delivery streams, spread across geography for clients in FS, to ensure governance at a management level.
- Provide leadership to implementation and delivery from functional, technical, development, security, quality and support perspectives
- Handle and communicate risks early and investigate and address complex issues in implementation and delivery, perform the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through with the clients and other stakeholders effectively.
- Management of a team of business analysts, designers, architects, functional specialists, engineers, testers, support and operations, and closely with project and delivery managers - providing coaching, mentoring and development support to drive up delivery capabilities.
- Perform sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral pitches and negotiations
- Plan and run workshops for Client's Business and Technology Executives and involving client partners and vendors, on Solutions implementation exclusively or as part of Digital Transformation, addressing Business, Digital and IT Strategy and objectives of the client.
- Work closely with professionals spanning Industry/Sector/Functional SMRs, IT/Digital strategy and architecture disciplines (business, solutions, enterprise, application, infrastructure, security and data), product and platform management, project and program management, delivery management, service management and change management to accelerate our clients- solutions implementation, maturity definition and transformation journey , leveraging internal capabilities and tapping into an ecosystem of partners and technology vendors and service providers.
- Independently define and present Solutions and Services Implementation Approach, plan and roadmap for client business problems and contribute to their Digital Transformation roadmaps in alignment with overall business strategy and architecture.
- Develop views on implementing solutions in accordance with one of the more common traditional and Agile frameworks (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe, KANBAN, XP, DSDM), DevOps, architecture frameworks (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF), architectural styles (Microservices, SOA).
- Develop technical and commercial business cases for clients to invest in technology, tools, infrastructure and people capabilities, and present it at various levels of client organization in line with their architecture and digital transformation roadmap
- Engage with various Banking and other FS industry, professional and certification bodies and service providers, technology vendors and technology start-ups to evaluate them on behalf of clients and provide recommendations.
- Anticipate and understand major technology changes and digital trends to enable the client to succeed in a competitive landscape.
- Actively develop and contribute to FS and Digital Solutions CoE
- Perform broad-spectrum and in-depth research on FS and Digital technologies, market and industry trends, evaluate software, platforms, solutions and services and present perspectives and recommendations to clients and practice firms.
- Interface and communicate with the various onsite and/or offshore stakeholders and coordinators on a regular basis to ensure smooth execution of responsibilities and demonstrate value.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks, within budget and at highest quality and provide regular status reporting to clients, managers and leadership
- Counsel, mentor and manage peers and team members to help them realise their fullest potential and actively encourage and practice diversity and inclusiveness
Qualifications and Skills:
- BTech/MCA and MBA in a reputed institution preferably with a sound Financial Services (FS) domain experience including three or more of the following - Traditional (Core) and Digital Banking, Card and Payments, Wealth and Asset Management, Insurance and Capital Markets of 12-16 years.
- 6-8 years experience in solution delivery and implementation of FS Digital and Core Banking Systems such as Temenos, Finacle, Oracle Banking systems, Fiserv
- 2-3 years experience in Digital Technology solutioning and implementation from FS sector perspective including Cloud (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), Big Data, Omni Channel Technologies, Intelligent Automation and RPA, Blockchain, AI/ML,
- Good understanding and exposure to large enterprise platforms and systems, including major ERPs, CRMs, PEGA, Service Management Platforms like ServiceNow/BMC Remedy, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS solutions.
- Possess deep understanding and exposure to Agile delivery, DevOps and industry standard delivery and quality frameworks.
- Extensive consulting experience in Big4s, Global Banks and FS industry, IT Industry Majors or Management Consulting firms
- FS/Banking product, PMP, Certified Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist, and cloud certification preferred
- COBIT and ITIL certification is highly desirable
- Extensive experience in seeking out new architecting and transformation opportunities and developing them into long term engagements and building teams to deliver.
- Membership and active involvement in technology and industry bodies and online communities is highly desirable
- Possess excellent people interfacing, negotiation and management skills.
- Excellent team player who can reach out and collaborate very effectively with geographically distributed technology, business function and support teams to deliver to the client.
- Open to travelling extensively to MENA region and work directly with clients on projects.
- Experience in creating and conducting impactful client presentations and articulate the technical and non-technical deliverables to clients at various levels starting from junior staff to CXO and Board
- Experience in running physical and virtual workshops independently and well versed with tools and technologies to enable the same.
- Demonstrable professional technical writing expertise, visual representation and language skills.
- Experienced in productivity and diagramming tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerApps, Visio
- Experience in working with clients in MENA GCC countries desirable.
Black Turtle India Pvt. ltd.