Consultant at ATRIOS
Views:168 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Impact Assessment - NGO (7-12 yrs)
Impact Assessment Manager - Leading NGO
- Develop formats for key performance indicators for monitoring and evaluation of the projects undertaken
- Develop reporting formats and work collaboratively with all teams
- Writing Research/ M&E/ Assessment reports for external stakeholders and internal learning.
- Leading the strategy development on independent assignments in impact assessment and M&E strategies to be adopted at the organization for solutions driven program implementation.
- Actively employ best practices of existing research and knowledge frameworks in analyzing data.
- Leading efforts in identifying specific quantitative and qualitative research design, data collection tools, collaboration with subject experts for successful execution of assignments under the charge of the incumbent.
- Engage regularly with on-ground communities, present key insights to external stakeholders regarding program outcomes and process adopted.
- Showcasing measurable impact through sharp analysis and good documentation abilities to all relevant stakeholders and partners of the organization
- Master's degree in social science
- Strong exposure to quantitative and qualitative methodologies of research development, M&E and impact assessment.
- Evidence based proficiency of application of research frameworks and desirable to have a strong academic foundation of theoretical concepts.
- At least 7 years of work experience a majority of this in the function of M&E and/or conducting variety of research.
- Excellent documentation skills (Essential) and command over English language
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think laterally and with an orientation to detail and with a high level of curiosity and interest in researching projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.