Partner at Stellar Conseil
Views:528 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - IDT - CA Firm - CA/LLB (1-6 yrs)
Urgent hiring for - Qualified CA/LLB having 1 to 6 years or more post qualification hardcore experience in Indirect Tax profile.
- About Organization-: One of the Top10 CA firm having multiple branches in India with corporate clients.
- Location-: Lower Parel, Mumbai
Get to Know our Team:
As an Indirect Tax Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to work with experienced professionals of Big 4, reporting to the Indirect Tax Senior Manager. You will be part of the advisory team that is rapidly growing in light of the changing tax landscape for digital services. While being part of the broader Tax and Finance team (approximately 400 professionals), you will also work closely with the Product and Legal team.
In this role, you'll get to:
1) Responsible for the overall management of indirect tax compliance and advisory activities across the business.
2) Assessment of indirect tax position and interpretation of our business models.
3) Define indirect tax requirements for existing and new programs/products and ensure practical implementation of these requirements in internal systems.
4) Research and keep abreast of global indirect tax developments, evaluate necessary business and process changes, develop and execute plans accordingly to ensure compliance with new tax rules and regulations.
5) Manage indirect tax projects and develop strategic and operational implementation work plans to ensure new service or country launches are tax compliant and timely.
6) Solid understanding of how indirect taxes affect in-house financial applications and systems
Support team members with reconciliation of revenue, purchase, output VAT/GST and input VAT/GST with financials.
7) Coordinate with external advisors on various indirect tax issues, e.g. obtain tax advice as necessary and support team members with accurate and timely indirect tax reporting and tax payment.
- Will Give Exposure of-:
1) Learning of handling departmental matters related to GST, VAT
2) Indirect Tax Compliance, Tax Reco, Reply to notices.
3) Representation before Commissioner (A).
What You'll Need to Succeed:
1) Chartered Accountant/LLB in Indirect taxation.
2) Preferably 1-6 years of indirect tax experience in a multinational tax environment, Big 4 / Top law firm / major corporation experience
3) Strong technical knowledge in indirect taxes (VAT/GST) in an international context
4) Experience with indirect tax setup in systems.
5) Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
6) Able to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations
7) Project management expertise, including strong organizational and change management skills
8) Ability to work independently and productively
9) Strong (English) verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complicated tax technical issues with senior leadership
10) Team management experience is a plus.
"All applicants, if you have proven experience in indirect tax advisory roles, also looking at different jurisdictions, this would be the role for you. Whilst having an understanding of tax compliance is a must, kindly appreciate that we are at present NOT inviting candidates with a sole VAT compliance background and focus to apply for the role".
Interested and eligible candidates apply with these details:
1) Current CTC
2) Expected CTC
3) Notice Period
4) No. of yrs exp in IDT during article ship or post-qualification?
For More Jobs Follow :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.