Consultant at Michael Page
Views:269 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Human Resources - Shipping Industry (10-14 yrs)
HR Manager - Shipping Industry
About Client: Our Client is a leading global player in the shipping industry looking to hire a HR (Operations) Manager for its Mumbai location. This is a team management role reporting to the Head Human Resources & Administration.
As Manager HR (Operations), your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with various CoE Stakeholders and liaise with HR to help build processes from scratch
- Manage Shared Services in HR in 15+ countries (Middle East, Africa), ensure smooth day-to-day operations in TA, Payroll, CRM, Ticketing, Query and Data Management, SLAs, KPIs, dashboard and process mapping
- Responsible for delivery HR KPIs for the services rendered by the HR Centre of Excellence
- Advice to the business heads on all HR Shared Service matters, identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Develop and monitor organizational dashboards to assess the performance of the Shared Service Center.
- Oversee HRIS initiatives to translate requirements into process/functional design/system solutions.
- Comes with 10 to 14 years HR Shared Services experience with at least 5 years of team management experience
- Comes with experience in setting up HR processes from scratch, someone who is proactive, able to manage teams and has excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.