Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:1482 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:384
Manager - Human Resources - Retail/FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- Experience in organizations where they got to interact with promoters directly.
- Partnering with leadership in analyzing, interpreting, and forecasting workforce trends for department(s).
- Providing strategic and operational advice to the leaders thereby acting as an interface for human resources and business functions.
- Dealing with promoters and bridging management and employees
- Serving as an active communication liaison between external vendors and members of the organization.
- Collaborating with HR management and specialist HR functions.
- Developing and growing the HR team.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Proven team management skills.
- Handle complex employee relations issues, including investigations and conflict resolution.
- Partner with other departments to support organizational development and change management efforts.
- Build strong relationships with business leaders and managers to understand their specific HR needs and challenges.
- Support organizational change efforts within the business unit.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities in a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
MBA in HR (Full-time) preferably from XISS, GIM, LIBA, XIME, Symbiosis, NMIMS , IMT, IMI, TISS, XLRI, New IIM(s), MILS