Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:438 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Human Resources - Real Estate/Banking/IT - India (10-15 yrs)
India HR Manager
As India HR Manager, will comprehensively manage all topics related to Human Capital, Organizational Culture & Corporate Experience for all employees of India team across all the offices. will also work together with our Global Management team, our Central Leadership team, and various internal teams to ensure continuous Human Capital Excellence as well as Team Motivation & Happiness.
Reporting to Global CHRO
,Ability to work independently, multitask, organize and prioritize your workload - the ability to deliver quality results against challenging deadlines is paramount.
- Work experience of 10-15 years, ideally as a Senior Human Resources Manager within the IT, IoT,FM, Real-estate, Banking industry.
- Education at a top-tier university/college
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proficiency with HR policies and compliances, office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other office management software (ERP/HRMS etc.)
- Passion for entrepreneurship, technology and digital transformation.
HR Leadership -
Championing comprehensive leadership for all HR projects, including developing and forecasting organization charts; mapping and implementing all processes & compliances; staying up to date on evolving trends and best practices; providing guidance, support and serving as a role model to our entire HR function; investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion.
Recruitment and Selection -
Involved in recruitment for all technical/non-technical roles, identifying, also partner with the Global Talent Acquisition team, helping them develop Company as the employer brand of choice.
Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning
Employee Relations and Engagement
Organization Culture and Health
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.