Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:2095 Applications:716 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Human Resources - Pharma (6-15 yrs)
HR Manager - Global Pharma Company, Mumbai
Individual Contributors role and reporting to CHRO.
HRBP Responsibilities :
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, Induction & on-boarding, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning and Development and HR Operations.
- Manage the HR generalist activities end-to-end with focus on execution of HR interventions.
- Work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch.
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets.
- Focus on first time managers, leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place.
- Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives.
Corporate Communication (Internal and External) & Employer Branding (40% of your profile):
- Manage and improve all our communications flows, within and outside of our company.
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow (company website, newsletters, WIPs. LinkedIn etc.)
- Oversee established internal communications channels (e.g. intranet, email announcements) while reviewing and developing them further.
- Drive the publication of in-house newsletter.
- Drive the creation of an employer brand both internally and on external platforms.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Post Graduate in Human Resources with fair knowledge in Corporate Communications.
- High level of computer proficiency with MS Office and use of digital media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.