Consultant at Headpro Consultancy
Views:311 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Human Resources/People Function - Construction Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Take full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing to offer roll out with a focus on quality, time & cost.
- Candidate management - develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit top talent, owning the candidate development process from identification andengagement to offer extension and closing.
- Create Recruitment Dashboards & analytics for driving better efficiencies.
HR Business Partnering:
- Responsible for entire gamut of HR Processes as HR
Business Partner for all the functions.
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislations & periodical filings of returns
- Partner with business on workforce planning, Budgeting,succession planning, and skills assessment
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Organise & evaluate training programs.
- Provide guidance on HR Policies.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Performance & Development (P&D) process: Manage the P&D process for the country (Mid-year process, yearly performance calibration process).
- Liaise with the Regional/ Global Team for any process related activities to provide proactive feedback, information, consultation support.
Develop Talent and Capability:
- Implement learning and development plans.
- Be the talent broker " for your business vertical.
- Input into decisions related to key talents for your business vertical.
Create a Winning Team:
- Work with colleagues and team members to build a shared sense of purpose.
- Align all employees behind the targets and create a passion for winning in the organization.
- Recognize & Reward accomplishments and behaviors in a timely manner.
- Innovation: Identify, develop, and make improvements to new ideas, techniques, procedures, services: Modify -adapt or enhance quality or value.
Skill Sets Stakeholder Management, Business Partnering, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- 10 - 12 Years of experience in Talent Acquisition and HRBP roles.
- Experience in an MNC environment; experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to interact effectively at all levels and being part of virtual teams.
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders.
- Strong process orientation and detail orientation.
- Disposition to work in a highly demanding and changing environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good exposure in all key functional topics - HR business partnering, C&B, Talent management etc.
- Experienced in handling HR operations; personnel budget planning, execution of HR rewards processes, leveraging C&B philosophy in attracting and retaining best talents.
- Proven track record of HR Business Partnering.
- Managing all processes to ensure that the company is complaint to all necessary statutory regulatory frameworks.
- Establish HR analytics framework to ensure future ready HR strategy.
Educational Background :
- MBA or MSW with 10 - 12 years of post-qualification experienence
Language Preferences :
- Kannada( Mandatory)
Male candidates are more preferred to this job role