Senior Executive at SSJ Solutions
Views:2337 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Manager - Human Resources & Organizational Development - Industrial Product/Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
Position deliverables :
The role envisages formalizing HR interventions to create high-performance teams and develop a differentiated culture.
This includes :
1. Enhancing the team : Understanding gaps in the team, working with hiring managers to frame roles to be filed, posting roles on appropriate fora, engaging recruiters and interviewing prospective candidates.
2. Implementing the present learning and development curriculum and enhancing it. Conducting orientation and training programs.
3. Developing and implementing policies around career development, employee retention, and compensation, to support companies- growth.
4. Supporting employee review mechanisms: scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and managers.
5. Creating and driving initiatives that enhance organizational effectiveness.
About you :
1. You are a seasoned human resources professional who has worked across multiple levels
2. You have a demonstrated track record of having helped recruit, train and retain high performance teams
You must have :
1. Have 8-15 years of relevant work experience in human resources and organizational effectiveness; or experience in a management consulting organization as a consultant
2. Have conducted training and run programs independently
It would be nice if you had :
1. An MBA in Human Resources Management
2. Certification in leadership courses
3. Worked in a consulting organization