Manager - Human Resources - Mobility Tech Startup (5-8 yrs)
HR Manager| Profitable mobility-tech startup
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client has developed the world's 1st Dual Powertrain 2-wheeler vehicles which are powerful, efficient and convenient. Here the rider can switch manually and ride independently on petrol and electric modes. Founded in 2020 by an entrepreneur with rich global experience, it has already hit profitability.
This NASSCOM DeepTech Club startup has signed an MoU with the Ministry of Heavy Industries and ARAI for a grant of INR 2.4 crores. The funds will be used for the development of EVs in India.
It is revolutionising the two-wheeler market pan-India by offering green and affordable mobility for one and all.
As a HR Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Human Resources function of the company.
What you will do:
- Recruiting and hiring team members in Production, IT, Customer Experience (Sales), Operations & others
- Managing employee benefits and compensation
- Enforcing company policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws & regulations
- Working with management to develop and implement strategies to improve employee engagement and productivity
- Maintaining HR records and employee files in accordance with compliance regulations and policies, and providing organizational change information for charts and presentations
What you need to have:
- A Bachelors degree in HR, Business Administration or a related field
- At least 3+ years experience in a Human Resources role
- Experience with strategic planning, organizational planning, payroll management & operational follow-through
- Experience working in a startup environment and/or small adaptive teams would be useful
- Skilled at building processes to improve efficiency and achieve better goals
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal