Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1088 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Human Resources - IT (7-15 yrs)
- The HR Manager will take care of core HR functions, such as talent management, employee engagement, business partnering, employee retention, performance management, implementation of policies and processes, etc. This will cover the following:
- HR business partner who can partner with a core function at the Company to develop and lead an effective people strategy, coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Responsible for driving systemic organizational initiatives aligning with business needs and organization priorities.
- Ensure employee engagement landscape and resolution of employee issues.
- Understands the business needs and works closely with function leads, in order to ensure adequate strategic and tactical support is provided to the business groups.
- Conceptualize the employee engagement drivers for the business groups, keeping in mind the business needs, organization priorities, and overall HR Strategies.
- Support the High Potential employee identification and development programs for the functional client groups.
- Partner with business leaders in order to facilitate organizational change.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and executes key projects for enhanced client experience, including core HR, process improvement, and automation.
- Work with business to provide active support in areas such as performance management, policies, and processes, service delivery, employee counseling, disciplinary action, statutory compliance, etc.
- Develop a communication framework between employees that promotes ethical work culture, transparency, collaboration, development, and growth.
- MBA from a Premier B school with a specialization in HR.
- 7-15 years of experience in an HR (People Management) role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to influence and manage relationships
- Should be adept at excel and handling data in it.
- Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness, and credibility with employees, managers, and other partners.
- Solid team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment