Manager - Human Resources - IT (3-7 yrs)
- Managing the company's employees, by motivating them to perform to their highest potential
- Sourcing right candidates by researching and contacting colleges, conducting campus placement drive, managing employment agencies, recruiters, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining a good rapport.
- Identify, design and manage processes that facilitate effective Human Resource Management
- Design and implement processes to enable professional development of employees
- Performing recruitment functions ranging from selection process to training of employees.
- On boarding various new employees to the company.
- Analysing trends in the compensation and its benefits in the market
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Assessing employee's performance by comparing their performance against predefined standards.
- Prior experience in the HR field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.