Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1702 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Manager - Human Resources - IT (2-4 yrs)
- As an HR generalist, the incumbent will assist Senior HR Manager and relevant stakeholders in supporting the business requirements and delivering the HR agenda for a range of functional units through operational effectiveness and strategic partnership.
- Overall accountability for recruitment comprising but not limited to the following:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Preparation of compensation approvals for offers and onboarding of new hires
- Manage the recruitment vendors, follow up with the agreement terms, assess the performance of recruitment agents according to vendor management policy.
- Promote the usage of recruitment portal in Workday and to maintain accuracy and integrity of data in the reporting and applicant tracking system
- Manage the delivery of pre-employment screening via the approved vendor ensuring that all new employees are effectively screened
- Perform the preparer role in the payroll process and play a supporting role in Facilitating compliance & regulatory filings
- Maintain, update and manage staff information databases.
- Manage the delivery of pre-employment screening via the approved vendor ensuring that all new employees are effectively screened according to the HR Principles & Guidelines
- Ensure that all HR operational processes e.g. leave administration, benefits administration, performance management, exit management, management of contingent workers and salary adjustments are implemented in a timely manner.
- Ensure that payroll advice is submitted to the vendor accurately and timely, prepare payroll related documents such as prushare plus file, bonus provision, payroll headcount report to Finance.
- Responsible for income tax reporting
- Ensure the accuracy of the invoices received for HR related services is paid promptly
- Conduct monthly HR orientation session for new hires
- Continually seek to leverage the myHR system by ensuring that HR processes are automated wherever possible. Working with the myHR team, consider creative solutions for the additional use of myHR to deliver business outcomes
- Streamline and automate HRMI reporting via myHR, removing manual reporting activity wherever possible.
- Manage the processes to ensure data integrity in the myHR system is at required levels
- Professional degree. MBA in HR full time
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with HR-Generalist role