HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:990 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Manager - Human Resources - Investment Management & Advisory Firm (4-9 yrs)
Candidates from BFSI sector prefer
Candidates need to travel twice a month to Pune office
Job Description -
The HR Manager position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Role and Responsibilities -
- Develops and implements HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manages the recruitment and selection process.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves employee grievances.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of statutory requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructuring, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a generalist role
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management and HRMS
- MBA in HR preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.