Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:1827 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:368
Manager - Human Resources - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
Matrix is excited to partner with one of our Series A staged company to hire a Human Resource professional to set up and lead the HR function along with the founders.
Reports to: Founders
Roles and Responsibility
1. Developing startups plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
2. Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
3. Overseeing all HR initiatives, policies, systems and tactics.
4. Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
5. Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
6. Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
7. Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
Build a Team:
1. Recruit: Build a pool of HR Talent, i.e. Recruiters/Generalist/Tech Recruiter and allocate them in the right function and teams within the HR Team.
2. Onboarding and Orientation: Define and execute a process of new joiners and make them familiar with the culture, systems and processes of HR Ops.
3. Performance Management: Setting up tools and frameworks to train where required. Inspire and coach them to keep them motivated and productive at all times. Conduct performance reviews and feedback sessions with each team member at least twice a year and help in career progression.
Nurturing the Culture:
1. Continuously seeding and nurturing the "Purpose Driven" culture of the company.
2. Thrives for the superior quality of communication of Value within the Organization at all levels.
3. Have an all-time ready pool for the best-qualified people to collaborate with while building the team.
4. Ensure everyone has the right tools to operate efficiently within the company.
5. Establish sound policies and the groundwork for equitable treatment for every employees.
- Experience - Someone in the 5-8 years of experience with an early-stage startup with a business acumen partnered with attention to the human element adds a great value to this role.
- Preferred Domain exposure: Any experience in working in VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full understanding of the way a startup or an Organization in Building operates to meet its objectives.
- Work with the Founding team to create one of the greatest companies in times to come.
- Opportunity to create an impact
- Massive learning at scale/execution at scale
- Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we have fun at the same time
- Pay at par with market salaries