Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:823 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Human Resources - FMCG/Pharma (5-12 yrs)
HR Manager - PAN India
- Responsible for deploying the end to end Talent Acquisition Strategy Including defining, standardizing and streamlining the process.
- Driving next generation hiring tools across the Cluster and establish a model to identify, select & onboard talent.
- Responsible to execute the entire recruitment strategy for lateral hires: including candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Work in synergy with various talent management teams to create strategic and commercial talent plans for the organisation.
- Partner with business leaders, hiring managers and recruiting managers to develop and drive world class hiring strategy.
- Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent in Unilever.
- Proactively manage and build candidate relationships and communicate the Unilever employment value proposition to prospective hires
- Delivering superior candidate, hiring manager and stakeholder experience.
- In conjunction with the Business and HRBPs, developing effective recruitment forecasts to accurately predict our future talent requirements basis business ambition.
- Provide and analyse data on key metrics for recruitment, application flow, sources and quality of talent as required
- Advising the Talent Head on changing trends in the Indian Talent Market to be able to share talent insights.