Founder at Inventure HR Consultants LLP
Views:445 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Manager - Human Resources - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Human Resource Manager
Preferred Candidate: Female Preferred from FMCG Industry with minimum experience of 8+ Years, at least 3 Years in HR Manager role managing Organization Chart and Manpower Cost.
About Job Description:
- The primary responsibility is to develop and manage Headcount across the approved cross-functional Organizational Chart.
- Brand Business Budgeting, Manpower Requirement planning at various levels, Talent Hiring, Training, Development, Career Counselling, Reviews and Gap Output Performance Management, Appraisals, Payroll Management, Exit Formalities.
- Talent Hiring and Management: Resourcing of key talent for various functional Roles.
- Building a strong work culture that reflects Our Vales and around values across the functions.
- Anchoring HR and all Processes development in alignment with the objectives of the Company.
- Processes right from Payroll Systems, Incentives and Perks, Travelling, Leave and encashment, Events, and Annual Meets
- Organization development initiatives/interventions like Employee Engagement, competency building and Team building
- HR Policy creation & administration, will be responsible for ensuring contemporaries and also driving policy implementation
- Goal Sheet with KRA and KPI settings for all levels of employees in alignment with Line Managers, ensuring periodic reviews and discussion to counterfeit all issues.
- Appraisals and Payroll Processing