Talent Partner at YourHRfolks
Views:870 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Manager - Human Resources - Fashion/Retail/Apparel Business (6-9 yrs)
Manager HR (Fashion Retail Apparel Business)
- You deliver HR partnership to stakeholders through talent engagement (attract, recruit and introduce), performance management (learn & develop), employee relations and the implement global HR guidelines in all human resources areas.
- You seek ways to proactively improve HR routines and outcomes; develop & implement solutions that are aligned and consistent with group global guidelines.
- Support by recruiting the right talent who fits in the company culture.
- You have updated knowledge of the organization and its operations; apply this knowledge of business and HR metrics to facilitate business decisions.
- You create awareness and build consensus on HR policy and practice decisions.
- You execute programs, policies, and routines to drive an engaged and performing organization.
- Partner with sales & operations and functions across the organization, starting with recruiting the right talent for the right role.
- You support teams during change while maintaining positive employee relations. Build trust at all levels of the organization.
- You partner with sales & operations and functions across the organization. You coach, develop and motivate others within and across the organization.
- You coach managers and employees through conflicts to achieve optimal outcomes and resolve escalated conflicts.
HR Insights & Initiatives:
- You interpret data and make recommendations; ask critical questions needed to evaluate data; gather, analyze and present data to support the culture and HR strategy.
- You partner with experts (internal and external) to develop needed digital and simple solutions. You support, implement assigned HR initiatives or programs.
- 5-9 years' experience in Fashion, Retail or Apparel industry or have worked with Designer and Fashion Houses dealing in Luxury Goods
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong understanding of HR domain
- Able to manage the entire department single headedly wit minimum supervision.