Consultant at Careernet
Views:687 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Human Resources - eCommerce (2-9 yrs)
- Understand goals for your city and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures
- Monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of engagement
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes
- Review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, promotions and job re-leveling.