Principal Consultant at Northstar Consulting
Views:561 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Manager - Human Resources - Consumer Durable/FMCG/Retail/Hospitality (8-10 yrs)
- The Circle HR Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resource functions like hiring, confirmation, transfer & promotion and payroll administration and organisation management for the circle having 10-12 stores including circle office.
- Should have Leadership quality to handle a team of approx 6 Assistant Managers.
- Retain through effective employee engagement programs as well as through implementation of training & development programs and as such effectively drive his team of Area HR Managers accordingly.
- Must be proactive in identifying the gaps, liasoning with corporate as well as the circle operation team in ensuring timely execution of various HR policies and programs. Must have sound knowledge about HR policies and should be fully well versed in all statutory laws and regulations.
- Should also be able to liase with the government authorities effectively to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are adhered.
- The person in the role must demonstrate his ability to pay attention to detail and needs to ensure that all HR records & returns are maintained regularly and timely within expected timeframes.
- This position involves extensive travelling within location offices.
- The candidate should know to speak local language.