Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1499 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Human Resources - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
Mission is to build the world's most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. It is Building global, iconic brands people trust and champion.
We are looking for various HR domains, the candidate should have experience and expertise of having worked in OD interventions involving Transformational projects having organization-wide impact and Compensation and Benefits. The role will be extremely important as one will be developing programs to improve performance, engagement, and satisfaction of our employees.
- Experience of 5-7 years in OD interventions like D&I and HR digitization with an HR consulting organization
- Experience of Rewards, Compensation and Benefits
- Sound analytical and thinking capability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead transformation and culture building processes for the organisation - in the domains of HR digitization, performance management, employee engagement and heart led culture.
- Lead Diversity and inclusion agenda for the brand impacting 15000 team members across 550 stores in alignment with Fz partners.
- Lead the compensation and benefits agenda for the brand in India. Own the mid-year and year end performance appraisal process for on role and off role employees
- Participate in benchmarking exercises, recommend, and implement the changes in pay ranges, compensation structures, retention programs and other rewards interventions in alignment with global norms, org strategy, govt norms and market practice
- Be the custodian of organisation structure changes and communication