Manager - Human Resources & Communications - School (9-12 yrs)
Industry - Education / Teaching / Training
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Generalist role, managing the entire gamut of HR
Assist the school with internal/external communications
Our client is a School based out of Noida.
They are one of the most sought after Schools in North India, serving both CBSE and IB curriculum.
They are a 5 day working setup with some Saturday's working (when there is an event in School)
The candidate will be responsible for:
1. Managing end to end HR in a generalist profile
2. Assist the school with basic talent acquisition for their teaching staff
3. Look into induction and on boarding (every 2 months)
4. Manage all compliances for the school
5. Manage all communication (internal and external) for then school
A successful candidate must have:
1. 9 - 12 years of experience in a generalist profile
2. Excellent communication and written skills
Opportunity to work with one of the most sought after schools in North India
Chance to work in an environment which provides a great work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ayushman Anand on +91 (0) 124 452 5427.
Contact - Ayushman Anand - +91 (0) 124 452 5427
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.