Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:4004 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
Manager - Human Resources - BPO/IT (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a qualified HR Manager to oversee all human resource operations and ensure they- re aligned with the business goals. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The HR acts as an employee champion and change agent.
Our ideal candidates should have experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the line managers/ leadership team to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and company culture.
Reports to : Head HR
Work hours for this role : 5 pm to 2 am or 6 pm to 3 am
- Manpower planning and recruitment.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals and evaluate training programs.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Performance management.
- Drive the goal setting process across the team and manage the entire process.
- Responsible to solve employee queries / manage employee relations issues.
- Periodic engagement on-boarding, induction, periodic pulse checks, ensure periodic 360 feedback across hierarchy.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Should be versatile or capable in building the brand internally and externally.
- Increase the engagement quotient to improve retention.
- 6-10 years experience in HR generalist/Business Partner role.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Thorough understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Should be from a technology firm (preferably product organization).
- Degree in Human Resources or related field added advantage.