Recruitment at Manpower Group
Views:421 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Human Resources - BPO (12-15 yrs)
- Immediate Joiner
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in IT HR processes.
- Candidates with IT and HR background will be preferred.
- Existing network of contacts of senior level candidates, consultancies & govt sector domain expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including HRIS
- Should handle end to end recruitment process.
- Experience in HR Operations.
- At least 12+ year experience into senior level recruitment using network contacts for recruitment and consultants.
- Familiar with HR Policy Formulation, Strategic Planning, Employee Lifecycle.
- Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current
- Experience with employee engagement and Grievance Handling will be added advantage.
- Work on strategically planning HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have. Must have experience in Performance Management.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.