Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:964 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:328
Manager - Human Resources - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Hiring HR Manager:
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the HR strategy
- Five + years of experience in recruitment (BFSI),or big four
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum
- Succession plans determined and delivered, accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embedding core processes, talent pipelines in place
- Deliver change programmes - deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Measure organizational health through regular surveys and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies.
- Understanding Manpower requisition and drafting Job Description of all jobs across the organization
- End-to-end performance review process
- Ensuring Mapping of all positions by Talent Acquisition team
- Relationship and People skills
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.
- An MBA degree with majors in Human resources or equivalent
Job location: Delhi (Pitam Pura)